Have you been looking for a way to increase your traffic with your WordPress blog? Let’s face it, there are many WordPress plugins out there and we want to narrow down the one plugin that stands out of the crowd:
The plugin I want to talk about today is CommentLuv. CommentLuv can assist to boost your traffic on your WordPress blog and can help your blog have a flourishing community. What CommentLuv can do for your WordPress site is fairly simple:
- Give your blog readers even more incentive to engage in your blog comments.
- Create a blogging community.
- Give blog readers the opportunities to link their blog to yours, with the DoFollow plugin, this can be very useful.
There are two versions of CommentLuv that are available:
- The first: This one is the free version that you can download from the WordPress plugins page and install it manually. The other option for install is to install it directly from your WordPress dashboard of your blog.
- The second: This version of CommentLuv is called CommentLuv Pro, and you must pay for this version. This version has more advancements that can be used to help your WordPress blog grow even more. You can check it out here- CommentLuv Pro Version
You want to install the plugin, we are here to help, let’s breakdown how to install CommentLuv by way of your WordPress dashboard:
*Note: When installing any update it’s a good idea to make backups of your database and WordPress files. Also, make sure you get a good understanding what DoFollow and NoFollow Links are (DoFollow NoFollow Blogs and How to Make Wordpess Comments DoFollow) before installing CommentLuv. These are critical to be aware of when starting to use CommentLuv. After you have backup and read those blog posts you should be ready to install CommentLuv.
Here are the Steps to take to install CommentLuv:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Click on ‘Plugins’ in the left navigation menu
- When in Plugins page click on Add New at the top of Plugins page
- Next you will see search bar, type in the search bar “CommentLuv”
- You will see CommentLuv in the available Plugins download list
- Click Install Now
- Next you will be prompted to activate CommentLuv
- Click Activate
After you have successfully activated your CommentLuv plugin you can now setup the settings for CommentLuv. You can do that by:
- Clicking on plugins
- Srcolling down to CommentLuv plugin
- Click on ‘Settings’
This will take you into the CommentLuv Settings page. From there you can edit your CommentLuv settings how you see fit.
Way to go! You are on your way to having a florishing blogger community, now go and seek others that have CommentLuv on their WordPress Blog, use CommentLuv on their Blog! Before you do that, make sure that they are DoFollow Blogs. We will discuss how to find DoFollow Blogs in our next post.