Finding DoFollow Blogs for Backlinks
Are you trying to find DoFollow blogs? DoFollow blogs seem to be a dying breed, but there are some special techniques that we will supply to assist in your search:
To begin, make sure when searching for DoFollow blogs from your particular niche. Don’t waste your time randomly posting on DoFollow blogs that don’t pertain to your specific business. Pick your niche and focus on those particular DoFollow blogs. You need to comprehend that a huge amount of external links pointing to your website won’t assurance success. When trying to gain solid DoFollow backlinks you must think in terms of quality over quantity. Your website must have quality backlinks so it can increase to the top of results in any specific search engine.
To see what backlinks you currently have, check out Back Link Watch. This will give you the amount and list of current backlinks you have. It will also show which backlinks are DoFollow and NoFollow, very useful information.
So you might be asking, what are quality Backlinks?
- A link that is from a relevant website
- Your website link that is on a website inside the content page section
- Your website link that is on a websites page with a small number of other links
- Your website link on relevant website that has high PR (Page Rank)
Now that you have a better understanding about your websites backlinks and how to approach linking to others, we can show you some resources and tips that will help you find DoFollow blogs:
- Ninja Search: A very helpful search engine that can narrow down DoFollow blogs, forums and directories. Link Here
- Make sure you are worthy of backlinks: In enable to get quality backlinks, your website must be of quality. Create high quality content that people will want to share and backlink to, don’t copy from others, be original!
- Ever try asking?: Give it a shot, try contacting the blogger or webmaster and see if they are willing to link to you and you to them. Never hurts to try, you can also ask others in your niche or business to link to you. Have any business associates with websites? Ask them for a link. Don’t spam them about it, be courteous and gracious, ask them if they would like to visit your site sometime. Tell them you’ve been working hard on it and would like for them to see.
Try DoFollow Diver:This can find DoFollow blogs and also blogs that have Commentluv. Link Here. Seems they have closed their tool, here is why, “Many people were using it to spam unsuspecting blogs with blog comment spam.” Who knows, maybe they will open again in the future.
- Drop My Link: This website will help you find DoFollow, .edu, .gov, commentluv and numerous other blogs from your specific niche. Link Here
- Nick’s Traffic Tricks: A very helpful resource that gives list of some DoFollow blogs, a must see! Link Here
- Follow List: A list of DoFollow sites is directory form. Link Here
Give these resources and tips a shot, as I’m sure they are a great place to start! With these methods you can begin to create backlinks to your website in no time. This will help you gain a higher rank in the search engines and also help you create the blogging community you’ve been looking for.